Centerpoint Community Church
Roseville, California - United States
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Email: Contact Us
WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE CHRIST CENTERED
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)
• We believe that God loves us and wants to have a personal relationship with every one of us. The way to experience this is through Jesus. He is the means for all people to know and experience God.
• We believe that in order for us to have a personal relationship with God, Jesus stood in the gap between us and God. That gap was created through our own turning away from God. Jesus created a way across that gap with His own death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.
• We believe God has forgiven us, healed us, and made us whole through Jesus. Being followers of Jesus enables us to become what God desires us to be. Following Jesus is a life long adventure.
WE ARE BIBLICAL
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the person of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Tim. 3:16-17 (NIV)
• We believe the Bible is the Word of God. That it has faithfully recorded God’s desires and will for our lives and for our world.
• We believe the Bible speaks to our culture today of cure and hope for the troubling issues we face. The Bible is an infallible rule and guide for life.
WE ARE MISSIONAL
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Matthew 28:18-20 (NIV)
• We believe that our church exists to worship the one true God and to help others find God through Jesus.
• We believe we are called to be a beacon of light and hope of God’s love to the people of our community. God calls us to show His light through our life, our actions and our love.
• We believe that God has called us to serve people in His name locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We believe every single one of us is called to be involved in service and ministry in our church and community and to make a difference in this world.
• We believe people can be changed and transformed through Jesus. We believe marriages can be healed, families can be made whole, and individuals can change and grow. We seek to do that through prayer, Bible study with one another, worship, and following Jesus.
For more information, please visit our website.