White Flag is fast growing dynamic church that has quadrupled in the last 10 years. Our average weekly attendance is 1300+. We are looking for a Type "A" person who has the ability to take our Jr. High Ministry to the next level. Visit our website at www.whiteflag.church to
get a snapshot of what's happening at our church and to review our "Beliefs" and "Leadership" structure.
Just to be clear... we are looking for a person who has a passion for working with Jr. High students.
We already have a High School Pastor.
**Please apply through Church Staffing or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include links to any video examples of your teaching and a photo of yourself/family
Job Description for Jr. High Pastor at White Flag Church
To oversee, direct, and develop the Jr. High Ministry of White Flag Church, seeking to fulfill the mission: TRANSFORMING LIVES BY CONNECTING PEOPLE TO JESUS, HIS WORD AND COMMUNITY.
1. Preaching & Teaching Jr. High Students
2. Programming for Weekend & Mid-Week
3. Development of Volunteers
4. Outreach Events & Camps
5. General Pastoral Care for Jr. High Students & Families
Key Success Factors (and Fit)
- A respected leader
- The ability to plan and be organized
- A leader that attracts and develops great volunteers
- An engaging and effective teacher of God's Word
- Proactive, hard-working & determined
- Creative, fun and engaging
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities
The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution. The candidate must demonstrate leadership, interpersonal, recruiting, and the gift of teaching.
Values and Competencies
Upholds WFCC B.A.S.I.C Core Values
– Bias for Action
– Spiritual Growth
– Choose Unity