White Flag is a non-denominational, fast growing and dynamic church that has quadrupled in the last 10 years. Our average weekly attendance is 1300+. We are looking for a Type "A" person whose primary passion is small groups and discipleship ministry.
Candidates must have a proven track record of successfully growing a program and demonstrate the ability to build and lead volunteers. Visit our website at www.whiteflag.church to get a snapshot of what's happening at our church and to review our Beliefs
and Leadership Structure.
Please apply through churchstaffing.com or by directly emailing us at email@example.com. Include links to any video examples of teaching (if possible - not essential) and a photo of yourself/family.
To oversee, direct, and develop the discipleship ministry of White Flag Christian Church, helping accomplish its mission: TRANSFORMING LIVES BY CONNECTING PEOPLE TO JESUS, HIS WORD AND COMMUNITY
Lead Small Group Ministry
- Execute Events to Assimilate more members to groups
- Continue to recruit, train and develop new leaders and coaches
- Manage Small Group Curriculum Catalogue
- Help new Members get plugged into small groups and different service opportunities
- Follow up with decisions to ensure members are pursuing #WFSTRONG
- Train, equip and schedule decision counselors
- Oversee Men’s and Women’s Ministries
- Help teach different Core Curriculum and Starting Point Opportunities
- Be available for communion and offering mediation on weekends
Key Success Factors (and Fit)
- A person that is organized
- A person that loves pouring into others to help them become who God wants them to be
- A person that understands discipleship both theologically and practically
- A person that handles conflict and difficult situations well
- A person that is low drama
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities
The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Bible, Ministry or Theology from an accredited institution. The candidate must be tried and proven in ministry (at least 3 years in the local church). The candidate must demonstrate leadership, have
a passion for small groups and be a team player.
Values and Competencies
Upholds WFCC B.A.S.I.C Core Values
– Bias for Action
– Spiritual Growth
– Choose Unity