The Small Groups Pastor provides leadership to all of our adult small groups, directing and supporting division leaders and coaches. This pastor recruits and trains leaders using the meta-model system. The position requires the ability to develop and maintain
continually creative assimilation strategies, effectively integrating people into small groups. This pastor is responsible for overseeing the reporting and tracking system for small groups and writing message-based small group curriculum. This position is
40 hours per week, Sundays required. Full benefits available.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Bible/Theology/Leadership
- Proven leadership experience with successful small groups program in a church with a weekly attendance of at least 1,000
- Self-starter, strategic thinker, organized, and efficient
- Creative and motivational leader who is effective in problem solving
- Team player with a positive attitude, high energy, and strong interpersonal skills
- Contagious passion for small groups and proven ability to develop teams
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teaching gifts
- Experience leading small groups, as well as building and sustaining systems that facilitate groups
- Enthusiastically align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Inland Hills Church
*Please provide updated resume and link(s) to your social media accounts.