Job Title: Guys' Ministry Coordinator
Department: STS [Student to Student]
Reports to: Director of Student Ministry
Responsible for: Overseeing programs and ministering to STS guys
The Guys Ministry Coordinator assists the Director of Student Ministry in all aspects of STS, spending the majority of his time ministering to the guys and their families within the ministry, also helping to lead the creative side of the ministry.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Be excited and supportive of vision and mission of STS ("Student to Student").
- Minister to guys through discipleship groups, one-on-one discipleship and mentoring and contact on campus Bible studies.
- Help coordinate and execute all worship and tech responsibilities of the student worship ministry.
- Coordinate, assign and oversee all guys discipleship groups and leaders. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting students and leaders to participate, researching curriculum, touching base with leaders twice per month to stay in tune with group
activities and progress. Director of Student Ministry will oversee these activities. Meet one-on-one with male leaders.
- Participate in STS on Sunday mornings by planning programs through the week, assisting with announcements, greeting, testimonies, etc.
- Have an active role on social media promotion.
- Co-lead and participate in trips and retreats. Assist the administrative assistant in planning and executing these events.
- Co-lead the student leadership team. Meet individually with the leadership guys, assist team in executing ideas and participate in student leadership meetings.
- Assimilate guys into STS by introducing visitors to other students, following up with guys that visit.
- Keep a consistent relationship with parents of male students, informing them of STS events, opportunities to be involved in the ministry and be available to discuss any issues involving their sons.
- Be present on school campuses to spend time and build relationships with STS students, their friends, and also faculty of the school attending. i.e. lunches, games, practices.
- Be able to assist with the creative side of the student ministry, including social media promotions, graphics, and other media. (Working ability to use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere)
- Self-Starter and Team Player.
When submitting your resume for consideration, please include social media profile names as well as personal results for: Myers-Briggs, DISC, and Love Languages.