We are seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our CF Films team to serve others by producing videos that creatively captivate the hearts and minds of our congregation and spread the message of Jesus.
The CFFilms Television Producer / Editor at Christ Fellowship is a person with exceptional creativity and with outstanding editing and cinematography skills to bring creative intuition, technical prowess, project management and great communication
to our films team. CF Films creates everything from content promos, teaching videos and commercials, to church brand videos for social media and internal purposes. As part of the CF Films team, the Producer / Editor will work closely with the Television Producer
to successfully edit our weekly Television broadcast. We are looking for a whip-smart, skilled, passionate creative to fill this role and join our quickly growing team. This is a full-time salaried, exempt position reporting to the Broadcast Manager.
**Production reel is a must.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere .
To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
What we’re looking for you to have:
- At least 5-7 years professional producing/ editing experience.
- Expert editor in Premiere CC
- Expert short-form video storyteller
- Experience with standard Television Broadcast best practices
- Comfortable with most video codecs and formats and the ability to transcode between them flawlessly
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized and uber creative at the same time
- Flexibility to be cross-trained and perform other tasks other than your own as requested.
- 3 –5 years’ experience using DSLR-based large-sensor type cameras.
- Skilled with the ability to capture quality audio during all production.
- 3-5 years experience in cinematography.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; to effectively communicate and work well with all levels of internal management, staff as well as clients and vendors.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and a constant strive to learn, grow and develop.
What you will be taking care of:
- Work collaboratively with other producers, motion graphic designers, and other editors to create innovative, compelling creative to meet the needs of the television program and our story telling needs.
- Work with colleagues to find creative solutions
- Editing our weekly television broadcast
- Editing commercials for television broadcast
- Filming human interest stories
- Filming segments as part of our television broadcast
- On occasion edit other projects related to the weekend and ministries of Christ fellowship
- Deliver all television content to be captioned, colored, and audio mastered.
- Deliver all final projects to TV stations,
- Be part of major film productions with CF Films team
- Responsible for submitting a pre-view of all produced material for approval. Complete revisions as necessary.
- Responsible for final delivery of all personal projects.
- Follow our file storage protocol and naming conventions.
It would be epic if…
- You’re a total foodie. Lunch is a very important hour to us here at CF Films.
- You sing karaoke. We may or may not have a karaoke machine we like to break out during birthday celebrations.
- You know every single word to every single song ever written into a Disney movie.
- You know the difference between The Golden Globes, The Oscars, and The Emmy’s.
- You’re a dreamer. God has given us all the gift of creativity and we love taking the time to utilize it.