Music Praise Team Leader/Choir Director
Title: Praise Team Leader for contemporary service and Choir Director for traditional service.
- Work in concord with the vision, goals and leadership of the Lead Pastor and pastoral staff.
- Be personally organized and possess the ability to follow through with tasks at hand.
- When asked, attend weekly meeting with pastoral staff.
- Develop new talent that support the Contemporary Service.
- Be Choir Director for traditional service, singing frequently and conducting weekly rehearsals during the spring and fall (choir takes the summer off.)
- Develop youth talent for special music selections in services.
- Work with pastors on occasional special music events.
- Coordinate hosting of traveling music groups, concerts, etc., seek to connect with community.
- Assist in overall service production -Media Shout presentations for the praise services.
- Part time position: 1099 independent contractor, at-will agreement.
- Paid vacation: 2 Sundays and 2 weeks off per year.
- Salary: to be negotiated.