To apply for this position, please go to Christian Life Center's website at www.clcdayton.org and go to Connect and then
Employment @ CLC. There you will find the job description and an application to be completed and returned to Gerry at email@example.com. This will place you into the hiring process for this position.
We are looking for an HR Team Leader to provide strategic leadership over the organizational structure, culture development, and staff development and management. Through staff development, the HR Team Leader will assist our church in fulfilling our mission
to Know God, Be His People, Value Others and Change Our World.
- Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian lifestyle and to CLC’s Excellence in Ministry values
- Attends weekly service and is actively involved in serving opportunities at CLC
- 5 + years of general Human Resource management experience with strategic accomplishments, preferably in a non-profit or religious environment
- Bachelors’ Degree
- HR certification preferred
- Experience in Organizational Development preferred
- Strategic-thinker, results-oriented, creative, team-oriented, self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Direct and lead the design, development, implementation, and administration of human resource programs and policies including but not limited to recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations
- Direct and lead the design, development, implementation, and administration of programs, policies, and strategies tailored to meet organizational development needs and program goals
- Motivates and trains staff and senior leaders to develop leadership skills and competencies required to effectively support and advance the direction of Christian Life Center
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits programs to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity. Directs the administration of the compensation and benefit programs
- Manage all employment practices including but not limited to recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations to assure regulatory compliance while fostering an environment that inspires and motivates success
- Provides guidance over the employee development system, which includes the performance management system; develops system enhancements, coaches, and partners with managers on conducting effective performance reviews and giving appropriate feedback
- Provides strategic input to budget planning process; effectively manages the HR budget.
- Provides organizational leadership for the Volunteer H.R. Team
- Perform any additional responsibilities requested by the Executive Director