Job Title: Worship Pastor
Type: Full Time
Location: Austin, TX
The role of the Worship Pastor is to serve the Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor in overseeing and coordinating the worship ministry at Crossroads. The Worship Pastor takes on the responsibility of guarding
the spiritual culture and character of the worship ministry and its volunteers/staff, Crossroads Service Teams, and other people or groups as assigned by the Worship Pastor.
Responsible To: Lead Pastor & Executive Pastor
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Worship Leader of all Crossroads services.
- Lead and manage the Crossroads Worship Team.
- Oversee the coordination of Crossroads Worship Nights.
- Oversee the scheduling of all Crossroads events.
- Oversee the structures and systems of Crossroads Worship.
- Oversee the recording and administration of Crossroads Worship Recordings.
- Oversee the Audio/Video Department volunteers of Crossroads.
- Plan and implement Crossroads Worship projects and department goals.
- Fulfill the requirements and faithfully perform the duties of “Pastor” at Crossroads Church to the best of his or her ability.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pastoral Care
- Instrumentalist – Crossroads Services
- Conduct research at other large churches regarding their approach to worship/music ministry.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude
- Heart of a servant
- Share the vision of Crossroads to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
- High capacity multi-tasking individual, comfortable working independently without constant supervision.
- Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Provide direct leadership, discipleship and management of the Associate Worship Pastors/volunteers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required by someone assigned to this position or classification. This is not to be considered as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel fulfilling this position. All personnel may be required to fulfill responsibilities outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, and as needed.
**Please include a video (or link to video) of you leading worship, as well as your results from these two personality tests: 5voices.com and 16 personalities.com and email to email@example.com