Please note, you must visit https://www.calvaryftl.org/Jobs to officially apply for this position.
This position acts as an integral part of the Calvary Kids Ministry, Family Ministry to support in overall Family Ministry Creative Team. The position supports the Director of the Family Ministry creating memorable experiences in an engaging environment,
and creativity that bring glory to God.
The Experience Manager works to assist the Pastor, Director, and the department staff. Responsibilities include: working as a liaison between the volunteer staff and the Director concerning certain aspects of the ministry while working on the creative layout.
This person works closely with the Pastor and Director to support the Children’s Ministry mission:
“Partnering with Parents to Make Disciples” and the church as a whole to Connect people to God, People to People and People to Outreach.
- Oversee the training of all new Creative team members – Teach and train where necessary for the vision to be implemented.
- Guide all large group leaders with creative ideas and resources for improvement and growth
- Creatively speak into all aspects of Children’s Ministry
- Preview all Elementary Large group written teaching plans
- Provide creative direction for the Calvary Kids large group services (KidsLIVE and Wiggles and Worship)
- Oversee the vision and planning for all large group services
- Streamline branding and procedures between Elementary and Early Childhood large groups
- Preview long-term visuals for KidsLIVE and Wiggles and Worship experiences
- Oversees the A/V lighting and sound equipment for weekly large group experiences
- Speak for Calvary Kids and Family Ministry on church-wide creative team
- Assist with the production of large scale Children’s Ministry events such as Fall Festival, Easter Christmas, and Back to School Bash
- Support Monthly planning and vision meetings
- Consult and collaborate with other ministries to define best practices to support ministry growth and development
- Responsible for writing curriculum for Calvary Kids
- Responsible for driving the content for weekly large group experience
- Provide support and add value to the vision of the Director of Family Ministry
- Casts vision for the Family ministry in line with the Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale Vision
- Large Group Experience
- Small Group Experience
- Creative Projects
- Overall Family environment
- In service ministerial needs. Must be available to minister at all services
- Oversees a Volunteer Team
- Responsible for Discipleship mentorship of volunteers
- Specific Project support and provide feedback back to pastor
- Be available to provide support for any ministerial oversight in time sensitive projects while adding value to the overall experience of the ministry
- Help continue creating a culture of one united Family Ministry through events, meetings, programs, and relationships
- Creative support to - Men’s Women’s, Married Couples, Youth, Parenting, Redemption, BBBS (providing insight into video production, and environment for all listed)
- Satellite Liaison – creating an atmosphere amongst the campuses that reflect the look and feel of the main campus (both within Family ministry and church-wide initiatives as well)
- Oversee the launch of new campuses, specific to Family ministry
- Help campus pastor organize a tactical plan to a launch
- Assist campus pastor in the oversight of their family ministry
- Includes the communication of changes and events with the ministry
- Develop a “Launch Manual” for new launches
- To include a start to finish and follow through
- Manage church launches for first few months through necessary support providing creative insight
- Strong commitment to the Philosophy and Statement of Faith of Calvary Chapel.
- Excellent organizational skills with an appreciation for details.
- Proficient in certain creative design/layout software
- Proficient in Microsoft software: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Gift of administration.
- Strong creative gifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for relating effectively with staff members, leadership, volunteers, church body and members of the community.
- Excellent planning and follow through ability.
- Ability to be flexible and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Ability to complete projects on time and follow-through efficiently.
- Demonstrates spiritual and emotional maturity.
- Ability to maintain and display compassion and firmness when ministering to the special needs of the church body.
- Keeps confidential matters confidential.
- Manages people well and has good leadership qualities of overseeing volunteers.
- Remains calm and level headed when faced with pressing needs or injury in Children’s ministry or at event.
- Ability to relate to both parents and children dependent on specific situation.
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit are evident and flowing daily. Maintain a teachable spirit and a flexible profile when needed.
- May sit for a prolong period of time in front of a computer
- Is occasionally required to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 45 pounds
- This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisors
- Interpersonal Skills and communication
- Functional Expertise
- Personal Effectiveness