Voted one of the best places to work by the Tennessean, Rolling Hills Community Church has an entrepreneurial spirit at its core. We strive to serve God with excellence by calling our Partners to Grow Up, Reach Out and Give
All. Over the past 15 years we've seen God do amazing things, taking us from an apartment complex clubhouse, to a hotel, a movie theatre and finally to our WareHouse building in Franklin. Now we are reaching out to expanding communities around us!
God is very much at work and moving through His ministry at Rolling Hills. We give Him all the glory for what He has done and stand ready to be used for His work in the future.
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians
The Accountant is responsible for completing various accounting tasks as assigned by the Lead Pastor of Business Operations.
- To be a servant to the overall church body.
- To model the core values of RHCC.
- To be an excited and contributing member of the RHCC staff team.
- To be an active partner at RHCC involved in the overall life of the church body by actively participating in a small group and in all other church-wide events and functions.
- Basic data entry for contributions and accounts payable for all campuses.
- Completing bank deposits, transfers, and reconciliations.
- Cutting checks for vendors and others.
- Recording of pledges and maintenance of pledge balances.
- Reconciliation and review of monthly credit card charges.
- Preparation of weekly management reports.
- Tenant invoicing and recordkeeping, and year end tenant calculations and billing.
- Month end analysis of accounts and financial report preparation.
- Preparation of monthly budget and actual reports for ministry leaders.
- The Learning Center deposits, invoicing, and recordkeeping.
- Year end contribution statements and preparation of Forms 1099.
- Filing, storage, and security of financial documents.
- Work in coordination with other accounting staff.
- Attend and participate in monthly all-staff meetings.
- Additional responsibilities as determined by the Lead Pastor of Business Operations.