Campus Worship Leader, Robinson
Vision: The Worship Leader will be responsible for planning, preparing, recruiting, and leading congregational worship services and music related activities at the campus in collaboration with the Campus Pastor. In addition, they will partner
with the Campus Pastor to provide pastoral care to the campus as appropriate.
- Plans, organizes, and spiritually leads the congregation’s corporate worship experiences at the respective Bible Chapel campus.
- Recruits, leads and develops volunteers that help create excellence in music and corporate worship that is distraction free.
- Builds trusting and positive relationships with volunteers involved in the music and tech team ministries
- Assists, as appropriate, in daily congregational care.
- Provides positive, collaborative servant leadership with the Campus Pastor on overall strategic planning and direction of music, tech, and worship ministries.
- Provides a model for all who attend The Bible Chapel by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism
Leadership, Music, Discernment, Teaching, Faith
The Campus Worship Leader must be proficient to lead instrumentally and/or vocally corporate worship services. He/she must have experience in recruiting and leading a team of musicians. He/she must have experience with audio and video technology and the
ability to operate, troubleshoot, and train volunteers to use standard industry equipment. Music degree or requisite years of proven ministry experience required.
Hours: approximately 20 hours a week
The Campus Worship Leader will report to the Pastor of Creative Arts